[Magdalen] Detroit Again.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 01:51:23 UTC 2015

Did you see my post Scott?  I was googling around and read that St.
Stephens, where a good friend from here (now passed) was a non stipendiary
for a while was actually founded by some CCCranbrookers (who lived further
away).... I googled the old address of Advent and found the property on a
real estate site.

The area between Long Lake Road (18 mile?) and Lone pine is definitely
Bloomfield Hills.

My email has changed to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck