[Magdalen] Detroit Again.

Kate Conant kate.conant at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 02:03:07 UTC 2015

https://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1212/530889402_4a82e5ecd4_b.jpg

This is the church I used to attend in Detroit at 11000 Charlevoix.

Assumption Greek Orthodox is now on the line between St Clair Shores and
Grosse Pointe Woods (for about 40 years).

The current church at that site is the Apostolic Way Church of God:
https://www.facebook.com/ApostolicWay/timeline

When I lived in Detroit, there were four Greek Orthodox Churches within the
city.  Now there is just one:  Annunciation Cathedral.  St Nicholas moved
north from Palmer Park to Troy
http://www.flickriver.com/photos/71288712@N00/2532375799/
 and Sts Constantine and Helen moved from Oakland Blvd to Westland.
http://www.detroit1701.org/Sts.%20Constantine%20and%20Helen.html#.VTWuyJMwPH4

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justice, love mercy, and walk
humbly with your God?"
Micah 6:8