[Magdalen] General Convention

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 20:37:47 UTC 2015

Just out of curiosity, is anyone besides me planning to be at General
Convention, even if only as a visitor for a few days? I think our former
pub denizen, Eric Funston, will be going for some portion of the time. He's
a clergy alternate not all that likely to see time on the floor of the
house, but his son and daughter-in-law are both deputies so I think he
plans on doing grandfather duty. I know Suzie Buchanan was elected as a
deputy, but she moved to a different diocese so I'm sure she had to give up
that position. The same thing happened to the new rector at my parish who
was elected in his previous diocese.
​Also, just a heads-up for list folk in the Texas area​. The 2018 General
Convention is scheduled to be held in Austin. I don't know the dates yet.
--

Christopher Hart