[Magdalen] Summary update

sally.davies at gmail.com sally.davies at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 23:16:03 UTC 2015

Thank you for prayers for our family...we are doing well health wise, Keith
still needs another ultrasound just to be sure that the growths in his
liver aren't growing, but we are confident they are not malignant (after
having it confirmed by thorough testing in Cape Town). Also, he had another
set of liver function tests which came back 100% normal!! Thanks be to God.
So that can come off the list.

However, your prayers are appreciated for my father in law, Noel, in
hospital in Wales. He had to have a pacemaker put in, and now that's done -
without going home - he's having a much needed hip replacement. At 88 it's
a lot to deal with...Keith will be going over there in a couple of weeks'
time to share the load with his two sisters. Dad is hoping to be "up and
running" for his choir's trip to Germany later this year - that choir
literally means the world to him!

I think the surgery is being done by a private surgeon but he's in the NHS
hospital. I'm praying that he will come through the surgery with no
complications and recover without being confused and distressed as so many
of my hip patients are.

I also ask your prayers for the King family, friends of my sister. The
husband and father, Wayne, had a second heart attack and this time he is
badly hit. He's been in the ICU for over a week and is not waking up, today
he was having a tracheostomy. Please remember Wayne, his wife Jenny and
their two young-adult children Devon and Shannon in your prayers.

Sally D