[Magdalen] prayer request

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 13:45:26 UTC 2015

Prayers for this father-daughter time together. May it bring both of you closer in this time you will spend with each other.
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 21, 2015, at 11:42 PM, Jon Egger <revegger at gmail.com> wrote:

Listmates,

My darlin daughter and her hubby are back in the KC area for quite some
time.  Thursdays are time with Annie time.  As we've spoken, I've noticed
that every time I talk about my health issues she replies with, "Oh, fahjah
(she calls me that), you'll be ok."  This screams denial to me.  Grace
Hospice wants to set her up with some time with their bereavement person,
which is really good.

In the meantime, please remember her in your prayers.

+++
Grace & peace,
Deacon Jon Egger

*“In every age it has been the tyrant, the oppressor and the exploiter who
has wrapped himself in the cloak of patriotism, or religion, or both to
deceive and overawe the People."(Eugene V. Debs, Anti-War Speech, June 16,
1918) *