[Magdalen] Prayer Request, with a little nudge to St. Joseph

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 20:46:56 UTC 2015

We are getting ready to put my mom and dad's house on the market.
Originally my daughter and her husband had planned to buy it, but some
financial reversals made that impossible and they had to abandon the plan
and leave. Now my brother is in Tennessee overseeing the various painters,
yard maintenance folks, etc, and dealing with the real estate people.
Prayers are requested that once the house is on the market, it will sell
soon and we'll be done with all this. It's been a headache and something of
a bone of contention among us kids. I am invoking St. Joseph and hoping
he'll get on the ball here.