[Magdalen] Tibet

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 13:19:10 UTC 2015

The Chicago Tribune seems more interested in news of the Chicago Blackhawks
hockey team than the disaster in Nepal. They did send out a news flash
email about Nepal, but not before two hockey-related items that arrived
among the Nepal ones from other sources.

Scott, who thinks news about sports, or even discussing sports, does not
matter and is a waste of time, and can't believe there are radio stations
that talk about sports 24x7 (YMM definitely V).

On Sun, Apr 26, 2015 at 2:25 AM, Roger Stokes <roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA