[Magdalen] Prayer Request

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 15:23:08 UTC 2015

Prayers for sure, Sista Renee.

However, a lap chole is not so bad. The truth of that is that they only
give you a week off these days instead of four; however, since you are in
business for yourself, you would have no reason to know that. I had a lap
appy 4 years ago and other than being ungodly tired for a couple of days
thereafter, it was pretty much smooth sailing EXCEPT for the shock of
having to have it at all, since mine was an emergency! The worst thing for
you, I suspect, is thinking about it beforehand. I wish you a skilled
surgeon, good drugs, and a speedy recovery.