[Magdalen] Christians in Iraq

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Sun Apr 26 18:37:14 UTC 2015

At church this morning we were asked to pray for our brothers and
sisters in Christ in Iraq.  Afterwards I was given a copy of the email
from Andrew White, the Vicar of Baghdad, requesting our prayers whch
noted that ISIS have taken over Quaragosh, the biggest Christian city on
Oraq, and are beheading men, women and children there.

Canon Andrew asks that this prayer  request be circulated as widely as
possible, praying for our fellow Christians in the face of this ongoing
atrocity.

Roger