[Magdalen] Prayers for my brother

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 19:44:05 UTC 2015

​Your prayers are requested for my brother Lawrence, who will undergo
bilateral knee replacements on May 11. He also lost his job as a clinic
physician in Hamilton, MT, which I did not know​ and which complicates
things as that took his health insurance with it. Fortunately he has
Medicare Part A and is scrambling to get on Parts B and D before the
surgery, but it's tight. He will be rehabbing for much of the summer but
will need to find locum work by summer's end, which may be difficult there.
He has done locum work throughout the Pacific Northwest before, however, so
it's not a new thing for him; however they had settled down in Hamilton and
really thought they were settled for good this time. Locum will probably
mean being gone for weeks at a time.