[Magdalen] Prayer request update

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 20:52:49 UTC 2015

Well, she has done this for me, too.  We're relaxing, having tasty little
meals, reading by the gas fire, petting cats.  Friends came by for a visit
today and Karen's son will come to dinner tonight.  I head home tomorrow.
Karen is really in pretty good shape.  Thank you again for the prayers.

Susan