[Magdalen] Prayer request

Jo Craddock jocraddock at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 22:05:05 UTC 2015

So, what is such a situation that needs explaining?

Sincere question from one who grew up in the American Baptist church,
where changing churches -- or even churches changing -- was no big deal,
and has seen Episcopal parishioners come and go over the past 30 years
(sometimes several times) as though it's not that different, but
somehow, is...

Peace,
Jo