[Magdalen] prayers for Baltimore

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 23:45:50 UTC 2015

NYTimes 'late breaking news"

BREAKING NEWS Monday, April 27, 2015 7:32 PM EDT

Maryland Governor Declares Emergency in Baltimore and Activates National
Guard In response to violence in Baltimore, Gov. Larry Hogan has declared a
state of emergency and activated the National Guard.
Rioters looted stores and pelted police officers with rocks on Monday, hours
after Freddie Gray, the 25-year-old black man who has become the nation's
latest symbol of police brutality, was laid to rest amid calls for justice
and peace.

Lynn

My email has changed to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com