[Magdalen] "leaving church" was -->Re: Prayer request

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Wed Apr 29 11:56:02 UTC 2015

On 29/04/2015 12:47, Grace Cangialosi wrote:
> OK, you got me again! Yesterday I learned what a maniple is, and I already knew what a biretta is...what's a zuchetto?

A skull-cap worn by some clergy.  The pope wears a white one so you will
have seen pictures of one.  The colour depends on rank - purple for
bishops and black for priests.  Only the more Catholic-minded Anglican
clergy wear them, and pronanly a small proportion of priests at that end
of the candle.

Roger