[Magdalen] Florence Foster Jenkins.

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 12:19:57 UTC 2015

My community choir did three of his Christmas pieces years ago: "Throw the Yule Log On, Uncle John," "Oh Little Town of Hackensack," and a third, the name of which escapes me.
And a few years later, for First Night Charlottesville, I sang with a group that gave two performances of the cantata "The Seasonings." It was hard to keep a straight face while singing such movements as "If You've Got the Money, Honey, I've Got the Thyme" and "Summer Is A-Cumin In."
I'm going to check out the links you have, James--should make for some good chuckles!