[Magdalen] How do you buy a stove?

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 20:55:10 UTC 2015

I *hate* my glass cooktop stove and would cheerfully go back to the other
kind of electric, or to gas. However, the stove came with the house (and
with S/O) so I deal with it and try not to curse it too loudly. There isn't
a prayer of getting a natural gas pipeline up here and S/O does not want to
deal with propane, so there we are.