[Magdalen] MS Windows users question...

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 23:41:50 UTC 2015

My Win10 is up and running.  I may get a new 'puter since I can double the
ram by harvesting it from my current computer.  I looked at some touch
screen Lenovo's today but I'm seriously looking into a refurbished Mac.
They're hundreds of dollars less and are as stable and the new ones.  DD is
taking me out to check them out this Wednesday.

Grace and peace,
brud

On Sat, Aug 1, 2015 at 1:49 PM, Charles Wohlers <charles.wohlers at verizon.net