[Magdalen] Florence Foster Jenkins.

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 04:45:26 UTC 2015

For a slice of Offbeat British humour, try Instant Sunshine - admittedly they're a trio, but they have been together for years. I like Spanish Holiday, which with its ukelele harks back to George Formby, or the newer Middlesex Man. Sometimes surreal (My budgie Has Changed to an Orang-utan) sometimes  cutting (Doctors : doctors need to practise, of that we all agee, but I would rather not have doctors practising on me!) but always entertaining (Fleeting Time.)

Regards
Lesley de Voil (who is also a Hoffnung Music Festival tragic)