[Magdalen] farro salad

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 14:27:42 UTC 2015

Some people also claim they do better with breads made with sprouted
grains. Ezekiel Bread (it's a brand) is popular here in the states. It
draws its name from a bible verse but I've never bothered to look it up.
There's a couple in our rock club that swear by the stuff, but frankly,
they are kind of cranks, so I don't put much credence in what they say (she
was on the "blood type diet" for awhile too, if that gives you an idea).
The bread tastes okay but it's hella expensive so I don't buy it. We
generally don't eat bread anyway and when I do buy any it's usually via our
online grocery and is from Mission Home Bakeshop in Free Union, VA.
(Grandson loved this bread!)