[Magdalen] News

Marilyn Cepeda mcepeda514 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 14:42:25 UTC 2015

Hubby is a physician who looked at my confusion after the accident,
headache, glasses bent to the shape of my face by the airbag.
Today is much better. Ribs are sore from where the seatbelt grabbed. Ankle
is less swollen and, with aid of orthoboot I am able to get
Around in the downstairs. I have not tried steps. Apparently I scanned the
right wrist and side of hand into windshield. It was broken in starburst
which made them think I hit with my head at first. Hand and arm have small
cracks, bruising, and swelling. However, it is feeling pretty good. They
have a brace underneath it held on by ace bandage so hubby can adjust as
swelling goes down.

He is taking good care of me!

Marilyn