[Magdalen] How do you buy a stove?

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 22:28:56 UTC 2015

On Sun, Aug 2, 2015 at 5:20 PM, Marion Thompson
<marionwhitevale at gmail.com> wrote:
> Children just love front-mounted controls.  Your choice!

Standard-issue gas stove here with front-mounted controls. Definitely
prefer gas to electric. We keep a thermometer in the oven to make sure
it's really the expected temperature after preheating. The oven
doesn't signal us anyway when it thinks it has reached the requested
temperature, anyway. I usually give it 15 minutes and then look a the
thermometer. Standard black enameled things-you-put-the-pots-on and it
all takes quite a beating. Cleans well with a Magic Eraser especially.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA