[Magdalen] News

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 23:50:33 UTC 2015

Near the end of April I contacted a reputable personal injury lawyer and
that will all grind on in the background, so yes.  In the end it is one
insurance company talking to another, isn't it?  Our medical system is
going to see me on Aug 24 (finally!!!!!!!!!!), but separately through
the lawyer at some point I will be seen by some hotshot neurologist in
another town and spend a day with a neuropsychologist.  I hope it all
doesn't take too many years to be resolved!  I did the other day receive
my medical records from our System that I am now to forward to the
lawyer's office.

Marion, a pilgrim