[Magdalen] How do you buy a stove?

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Aug 2 23:52:58 UTC 2015

I have an electric stove in the main kitchen, and a gas stove in the  lower
level apartment so I have the best of both worlds.

I still think my mother's stove, with gas burners and oven
but with a wood burning unit over to the side of the gas burners
was ideal.  She could keep dishes warm on the wood stove portion
while doing serious cooking on the burners.

The little wood stove compartment also kept the  kitchen comfortable
even in the cold of the USDA Climate Zone 3a/3b.

David Strang.