[Magdalen] How do you buy a stove?

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 00:22:19 UTC 2015

Here's what I finally bought.  This and a Kenmore were Consumers Reports
two top rated coil burner ranges.

*http://tinyurl.com/pmcmfv2 <http://tinyurl.com/pmcmfv2>*

*It has coil burners, I did pay extra for stainless just because I wanted
it.  I may someday get a stainless fridge too (that's the next appliance
that is signalling it's on its way out).  I would have preferred front
mounted controls but they seem to be scarce as hens' teeth.*

*Thanks for all the input.  It was very helpful and definitely steered me
away from the ceramic top which it think I would have regretted.*

*Susan*