[Magdalen] farro salad

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 16:32:09 UTC 2015

a 'small version' of WF (it is about to stay the same size but by default
will  become the medium sized version after the 'new' small version with
mostly ready to eat/prepared food opens in Houston - city of) near me is mid
sized and I buy very selectively. Some of their grains and seeds are better
priced than Trader Joes or local grocery stores. I am hooked on their bread
(but we won't 'go there' in conversation again today), and am now hooked on
their ground Italian blend coffee - the *almost* 3 lb. cans are very
economically priced , and the last time I was there they were an additional
dollar off.  I'm fortunate to have so very many grocery shopping choices
within 5 miles of my house... TJs is further afield so I go there as a
'field trip'  : )
I'm fascinated by their electronic shelf prices  - I'm waiting for the day
when a price changes just as I'm reaching for an item LOL! with the hope it
is going on sale!
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck