[Magdalen] Have to renege on listmeet

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 17:10:22 UTC 2015

On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 10:50 AM, Grace Cangialosi <gracecan at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I'm going to have to bow out of next week's potential listmeet. After
> meeting with the surgeon again this morning, I decided to bite the bullet
> and have the arthroscopic surgery done on my shoulder. It has to be done on
> a Thursday, can't be this week, and since I begin a ten week supply gig
> later this month, it has to be next week.
> I'm sorry, but maybe when you come through next time, Dan...

The reunion is done in August of odd-numbered years, so maybe in 2 years.

--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

http//:pdanbrittain.com
<http://pdanbrittain.com>* <http://pdanbrittain.com/>*
Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles
Commissions accepted