[Magdalen] Pats + maybe another listmeer

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 17:21:05 UTC 2015

Update

On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 10:28 PM, P. Dan Brittain <pdan.brittain at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Had a rather aggressive squamous cell removed from my cheek today. Not
> feeling terribly chipper.

Got a call on the pathology results; they didn't get it all. Will be
scheduled for a MOS procedure when I get back from the trip.

In the meantime, severe migraine yesterday; only slightly better today. I
am working every afternoon this week at the high school band camp,

Please keep me and my headaches in mind.

--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

http//:pdanbrittain.com
<http://pdanbrittain.com>* <http://pdanbrittain.com/>*
Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles
Commissions accepted