[Magdalen] Bernie

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Mon Aug 3 22:44:00 UTC 2015

Feel the Bern!!!

Had dinner with several friends here in VT, all of whom were rabid Bernie
fans and were convinced that he'll go all the way. Me, I'll certainly vote
for him, but have no illusions about his chances in a general election,
should he get that far. I'd vote for Hillary in the general election, but
with no enthusiasm.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com