[Magdalen] Bernie

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 23:57:01 UTC 2015

I haven't ever NOT voted in a presidential primary! I voted in the
Republican one last time in Virginia because it was a royal mess and I did
it just to make things messier. Most of the candidates did not file the
proper paperwork and only 3 made it onto the ballot. I voted for Ron Paul
in hopes of throwing a monkey wrench (spanner to our Commonwealth friends!)
into the works. That worked, at least for awhile <evil grin> The Democrats,
of course, did not have a presidential primary.