[Magdalen] Wild Onions.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 02:36:29 UTC 2015

Ramps are one thing. Wild onions, although related, are something else.
Ramps, as I understand it, are somewhat more closely related to leeks. Wild
onions are onions. They are all members of the allium family. Ramps stink
worse. Wild onions grow in the lawn, and the late ex used to say, "Well, I
think I'll go out and mow hamburger acres," as he started out to mow the
back yard.