[Magdalen] Wild Onions.

John Robison friarjohn00 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 04:33:30 UTC 2015

I went to college in Elkins, WV, home of the Ramp Festival. The smell that
wafted up from town was ... intense.
I do like the flavor though.

--
John Robison Asc. Episcopal Carmel St Teresa

Check out my online Book Shop:  http://astore.amazon.com/friarsrumi-20

"Among the repulsions of atheism for me has been its drastic
uninterestingness as an intellectual position." - John Updike

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life:
The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that
often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading
to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with
the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."  ~John Rogers