[Magdalen] Interesting Names Redux.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 17:57:19 UTC 2015

> ugh. Summer students, too. The fooz who'll put "attended Harvard"
> on their resumaze, The fooz who decide to learn to ride a bicycle on
> the streets of Cambridge and walk down the sidewalk three abreast
> and eat tuna subs and throw up on the subway.
> Sometimes it takes more than a village.
> It's Snark Season.
> -M

I feel your pain...
glad to visit your fair city/area in other times of the year - even winter
is nice but NO MORE BLIZZARDS, please : )  [on my watches]
fall is my favorite time, especially now that I'm decades into
fall-foliage-starved life down here in the big TX : (

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr