[Magdalen] What We Believe - St. Paul's Bellingham

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 20:03:12 UTC 2015

I'd offer the whole hoax about the Davidic covenant as one great example.

However, it's kind of pointless if people insist on the view that
scripture, entirely human-made, is somehow magically God-given.

God might have inspired some of it, but certainly not all of it.  Where to
draw the line? Why, that's why The Lord of Hosts gave you and me the
ability to reason.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford