[Magdalen] Winchester Transfigured.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Aug 6 13:07:07 UTC 2015

In a message dated 8/6/2015 7:53:00 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
cervus51 at gmail.com writes:

David,

I think that this is the same choir tour that a  friend of mine's church
choir is also on. She's the rector of the Church of  the  Holy Spirit in
Harleysville, Pennsylvania. BTW, I chatted with  Mark Laubach briefly during
General Convention and mentioned that I knew  you.>>>>>

Yes, that is one of the choirs.

The Dean of Winchester has a connection at Saint Stephen's, and has
been there preaching a couple of times.  He made reference on one  of
these occasions to the great screen.  This was especially poignant  to
me having been in the chancel for services so many times, and I
chatted with him after service about that.  I would love to be on  the
trip.

I'm sure Mark will do a banner job with the organ.

http://blog.catherinedelors.com/wp-content/uploads/Winchester-great-screen.j
pg

David S.