[Magdalen] News

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 13:42:43 UTC 2015

One of the thing I dread about the upcoming shoulder repair is not being able to do a decent shampoo with one hand. Although if I practice in the sink a few times before then...  I'm practicing a number of things that way...and I'm putting the notorious "suicide spinner" back on my steering wheel so I can drive one-handed more easily. I took it off when it looked as if I wouldn't be having surgery...  I understand around here they were called "necker knobs."