[Magdalen] Central Aisle?

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 19:35:14 UTC 2015

Not theological, but similar is the old Guthrie Theatre in Mpls.  It had a
thrusting stage with audience on three sides.  It was very patron friendly,
IIRC every seat was 33 feet from center stage.  Our college theatre classes
took yearly trips there.  We were told to watch the actors
closely...indeed, they were all doing slow figure eights so ALL of the
patrons could see them.  It was a VERY subtle 'trick', the figure eight
blocking was not perceptive unless you were looking for it.

Grace and peace,
brud