[Magdalen] Central Aisle?

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Thu Aug 6 23:15:57 UTC 2015

On 06/08/2015 22:25, James Oppenheimer-Crawford wrote:
> Yes, if they go all the way around, and those I am familiar with don't do
> that.  They just make a partial circle so the folks to the extreme left and right aren't just looking forward at the nothing.

Granted it's not Anglican but the full circle church I am most familiar
with is the Metropolitan Cathedral of Christ the King, Liverpool but
even there the congregation extends little more than a semi-circle
around the altar.  Other churches I know which have the same principle
do not have the congregation behind the presiding priest.

Roger