[Magdalen] Central Aisle?

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 00:22:16 UTC 2015

The new marginalized??!!f  people who like to 'sit in the back' and you know
who you are <gdr> would probably choose to sit facing the priest's back.
just sayin'
Lynn

ps. I've been in many RC churches that are like a giant wedge,  larger  than
a 1/4 of a circle, wedge shape with the altar inside the 'point' which is
not exactly pointed because there is a wall ... everyone faces the altar and
it looks a bit like 'the coliseum' to me...

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr