[Magdalen] Central Aisle?

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 01:13:28 UTC 2015

I note this is some kind of shrine.  Is there some kind of mystical stuff
happening at the altar that people are going to want to be close to it, no
matter what the angle?

I have no idea what sort of stuff they're doing here, so maybe they want
the maximum number of people to be as close to the altar as possible.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford