[Magdalen] My move

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 15:38:43 UTC 2015

moves ARE exhausting.... my move in '08 remains etched in my mind... seemed
like the packing and throwing/donating was phase 1 exhaustion
(physical&emothional)... then the 'moving in'... which actually took 2 years
to fully accomplish (finally organizing a 'den' room that had the
spillover/where will I put it/should I keep it 'stuff' - where probably too
much survived) was phase 2, which has still not truly ended.  Two years ago
my sister and I began the process of disassembling my mom's condo - more
furniture to absorb, and books (and more books), and boxes I stashed in the
attic... I'm soon to be in the process of re-thinking my 'stuff' and making
some throw/donate/bequeath decisions, and even thinking about that is
stressful, but I have hopes that lightening the load will also lighten mine,
and so it goes...

Lynn - sympathizing with my list sisters...

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr