[Magdalen] what good is US citizenshup

Jo Craddock jocraddock at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 19:56:12 UTC 2015

Clarissa, please forgive me for not recalling where you are, at present.
Your note is difficult for me to follow; you're understandably frustrated.

In the US and Canada, a "medallion signature guarantee" is a proprietary
signature guarantee used by many banking and financial houses. In many,
if not most, US states a notary may not carry a bond sufficient to cover
any financial loss to the institution.

If you have a relationship with any other banking/financial institution,
I would ask if they can provide you the medallion signature you need.
You might ask the institution where you will be placing the funds,
first, as they should be interested in getting the transaction completed
successfully.

Peace,
Jo