[Magdalen] Stove arrived dented

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 17:01:51 UTC 2015

My new kitchen range arrived this morning but the delivery man pointed out
that both sides were badly dented and advised me not to accept it.  He
called in the problem and arranged for a replacement to be delivered next
Saturday.  It could have been here Wed. but I don't want to take a whole
day off work to wait for it.  He had already pulled the old one away from
the wall so I cleaned nameless horrors out from under and behind it in
preparation for the new one.

It is a small inconvenience over all but I was looking forward to a peach
pie tonight.

Susan

--
Before enlightenment pay bills, do laundry.  After enlightenment pay bills,
do laundry.