[Magdalen] My move

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 03:23:57 UTC 2015

I have my grandfather's mahogany desk, the dropfront bookcase my
grandmother remembers writing a letter to her own mother while her Papa
stood behind her and helped her make all the letters. There's also a formal
dining room set, a teak bed frame and some other stuff, and I have no idea
what will become of any of it when I die.

Picked up by strangers, I suppose.

Oh well, it's only stuff...

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford