[Magdalen] Car Prayers Requested

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 04:14:46 UTC 2015

My wife and I are in Massachusetts for a family reunion. It's a biennial
event that I always look forward to, but this year on our long drive up
Friday, and after numerous traffic delays, my car started exhibiting some
sort of vibration during the last stretch of the drive. It was fine most of
the way till then. It's been fine all day today on just local driving, but
I'm a little worried about the drive home to Pennsylvania tomorrow. A few
prayers for both safe and uneventful travel would be most welcome. It's due
for regular service soon anyway so as long I can get home without incident
I will get it to the dealership and have it checked out ASAP.

--

Christopher Hart