[Magdalen] Karen Barbara Wight Hintz--An amazing best friend, lifelong--RIP

Georgia DuBose gdubose at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 16:46:24 UTC 2015

Two years ago today my best friend died, suddenly, of the effects of a
stroke. I remember asking this list to pray for her while she was
still alive, and was so grateful for the responses.

If you are blessed to still have your best friend with you, let them
know how important he or she is to you. I had thought to call Karen
the day before her stroke, to discuss details of our planned
get-together in Bethlehem, PA--we shared a fascination with the
religious community there--and put it off. I wish I had not.

Here is to rejoicing in friendship, and living fully in it while we can.

Love,

Georgia+