[Magdalen] PB's Institution & Installation - anyone going?

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 02:29:42 UTC 2015

It's at noon on Sunday, November 1st.  I wonder if they're doing that as a
way of controlling what is sure to be a huge crowd.  Seems very strange to
have it on a Sunday.

The vicar of the church where I'm Priest Associate is on the Standing
Committee, so she'll be getting some tickets--well, probably two, anyway.
I've already asked if I can have one of them, but if she wants to go, I'll
probably have to fill in for her.  Otherwise, I don't know how they get
distributed. The last PB consecration I went to was for Griswold.

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

Keep Calm and Carry OM.