[Magdalen] PB's Institution & Installation - anyone going?

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 11:43:08 UTC 2015

We attended Frank Griswold's installation and parties at Diana's.  We
stayed at the Savoy and breakfasted with Carol and Andre Trevathan.  We may
be too old and tired for this time.  The clergy conference at the Grand
Hotel on Mackinac Island is 2 weeks ahead of that and will involve an
significant expenditure for us.  It will be wonderful, though.  Every to
years the clergy of the dioceses in Michigan are invited to the Grans Hotel
at a pretty great rate.
Judy

On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 4:38 AM, Roger Stokes <roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com

--