[Magdalen] Karen Barbara Wight Hintz--An amazing best friend, lifelong--RIP

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 11:48:00 UTC 2015

Friends are so important in my life.  Later this month I will spend time
with 3 of them.  In the 70s we were members of a consciousness raising
group and members of NOW together.  Two of them are battling breast cancer.

I pray that your friend rests in peace, Georgia.
Judy

--
Judy Fleener, ObJN
Western Michigan