[Magdalen] Prayer pats needed

Georgia DuBose gdubose at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 20:45:56 UTC 2015

Dear Jay,

Praying hard for quick recovery, and that this is not shingles. BTW.
having had lots of discussion of this when Bob recently had
shingles--mercifully, a relatively mild case--both my doctor and his
said that he needed to have the shingles vaccine as soon as he was
completely clear of the rash.

Georgia+