[Magdalen] Prayer pats needed

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 02:16:08 UTC 2015

Yesterday I had some stinging on my eyelid and pain up my forehead but I
don't have any blisters so now I don't think it's shingles. Also the pain
is more focused in the eye and the sinuses right over it and next to it.
The headache is unreal. When I was 19 I had the worst sinus infection ever,
with a headache that lasted for 10 days. This is one sided but almost as
bad.